How To Buy The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - What’s Right For Your Body Type
The perfect pair of jeans…The holy grail of a man's casual wardrobe. Denim can be dressed up, dressed down and worn to pretty much any event or gathering.
So, why do so many men find it difficult to find the perfect jeans? 2 Reasons…
- A lack of understanding of what jeans look good on their body
- A lack of suitable styles available when they make the selection
Well in this article – we help you solve these issues so you can find the perfect pair!
5 Types of Jeans Fit
- Skinny – The latest addition to the ‘jeans’ family, this style is a tighter fit with a tapered leg opening. Generally low to mid-rise with a zipper fly. Skinny from hip to hem.
- Slim – Not too tight, not too loose. Generally mid-rise with a zip fly. Straight through the hip, slim through the thigh with a narrower leg opening.
- Regular – Straight leg jeans, generally with a mid-rise. The trouser leg falls straight from the knee to hem, with a fairly large leg opening. Straight through hip and thigh.
- Relaxed – A loose fit from the waist to the leg opening, a relaxed cut denim is not going to hug any part of your body.
- Loose – A baggy fit. The roomiest fit of jeans, provides plenty of space in the thighs, legs and butt for men who need it.
Click HERE to Shop our Carrera Jeans to find YOUR perfect pair